Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
16 Years Old, Want to Learn Stocks, Please Help!   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Penny Stocks >> 16 Years Old, Want to Learn Stocks, Please Help! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
16 Years Old, Want to Learn Stocks, Please Help! - 5/10/2017 3:28:59 AM   
donnieclark

Hello everyone, I am new to stocks, I generally know what they are. From what I have learned you must be 18, however you can have parents sign forums. Everywhere I look answers vary and don't cater to my needs. I was wondering if anyone can answer what steps I can take as a 16 year old to go directly to purchasing a stock. Like for example what must I do from scratch (Banks, Brokers, Parents) to buy 1 stock from Tesla? Where do I start? I don't aspire to be the next Warren Buffet of course. I simply want to buy some stocks and see where it takes me and go from there. Start small and simple. But I have no clue where to begin. In addition would you recommend stock websites like Etrade or Scotttrade?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

https://stockaholics.net/threads/16-years-old-want-to-learn-stocks-please-help.4557/

Animated Web Marketing VideoExample
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Penny Stocks >> 16 Years Old, Want to Learn Stocks, Please Help! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode