Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
The Telecommunications Industry   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Telecommunication Stocks >> The Telecommunications Industry Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Telecommunications Industry - 6/1/2017 11:47:22 PM   
donnieclark

Hi there,
This is my first post of the forum, i have been reading for a while now and am very impressed with all the info available.
So my name is Daniel and im an Australian citizen. I left Australia when i was 12, I am now 23 and settled in Johannesburg, South Africa. My partner and i were lucky enough to have a child last year and are now contemplating the idea of a move to Perth. I work in Telecommunications im currently in West Africa. My role is to Design (AutoCAD) and supervise the construction of the Tower sites. Supervising all Civil works. I would like to know if there is anyone using this Forum that is in the same line of work in Australia and could maybe give me some pointers in the right direction to take my career forward in Oz.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.saaustralia.org/topic/33274-the-telecommunications-industry/

Healthcare Marketing Video Example
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Telecommunication Stocks >> The Telecommunications Industry Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode