Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Want the chance to replace your beater and win a new car in a fun new TV series?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Automotive Stocks >> Want the chance to replace your beater and win a new car in a fun new TV series? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Want the chance to replace your beater and win a new ca... - 6/5/2017 3:18:16 AM   
williamhawk

Do you drive a junky beater car? Have you been throwing good money away to keep your car on the road when it should really be driven off a cliff?
Do you live in or near Southern Ontario? Are you interested in appearing on a very cool TV show where your hunk of junk competes with others to WIN A BRAND NEW CAR?

Established television production company is looking for quirky, fun people with extraordinarily bad cars for a new car show with a national Canadian TV Network.

A few rules: Your car must be your ‘daily driver’ and you will need to be able to bring it to the Toronto area for a few days during production in September 2011.

Please Help
Thanks

Launch Video
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Automotive Stocks >> Want the chance to replace your beater and win a new car in a fun new TV series? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode