Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Import from China to Europe   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Talk] >> Market Commentary >> Import from China to Europe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Import from China to Europe - 6/6/2017 2:30:10 AM   
williamhawk

Hello There,

I´m a 23 year old man I just quit my bank job to go independent with importing products from China.

I have a lot of experience as a seller, but I think this is going to be a little bit different, and I´m really hoping anyone with experience with import from China to Europe could help answer questions.

I´m looking to Import some small and weightless stuff, i don't really have anything specific now, well actually I have been thinking of smoking equipment such as blunt wrap papers, water pipes etc.

Do anyone know where to find the regions that specialize in manufacturing these types of products, or where to go in China to see their biggest market places?

Can any one recommend some useful web sites were i could source such products?

Additionally i would be very grateful if some people from China who read these posts would offer their sourcing help.

I´m planning a trip from Luxembourg where I live to China this summer, do you have any chinese contact persons who you have been in contact with lately concerning products to Europe?

regarding the shipping, do you have any Chinese forwarders can you recommend and how do i find them?

I know this is a lot of questions, but i really need to have them answered, could somebody please help.

Best Regards

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- www.able2know.com
- Online Marketing Video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Talk] >> Market Commentary >> Import from China to Europe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode