Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Management steps!!   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Announcements] >> TalkStock Forum Announcements >> Management steps!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Management steps!! - 6/9/2017 1:03:53 PM   
williamhawk

Management steps are very important for the organization in order to gain the success. There are five steps in management. They are planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.

1. Planning : It is a decision in advance what to do, when to do and how to do a particular task. Plans are framed to achieve better results for the organization.

2. Organizing : It means implementing the plans, and should concentrate on their goals and objectives of a particular organization.

3. Staffing: It means placing a right person for the right task is important. It plays a major role for the organization.

4. Directing: After placing them they have to direct them in the correct way and also should explain about the goals and objectives of their organization clearly.

5. Controlling : In the sense monitoring every thing what is happening in their business, how they are working. If there is any deviation they have to find them & train the people and start working again in order to get success for the organization.

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
-http://salesexperts.fundoodata.com/marketing-management-online-marketing-f8/management-steps--t30593.html
- Merchandise Promo Video Examples

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Announcements] >> TalkStock Forum Announcements >> Management steps!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode