Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
Nausea after eating for 2 YEARS!! please help   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Stocks >> Nausea after eating for 2 YEARS!! please help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nausea after eating for 2 YEARS!! please help - 8/3/2017 11:38:50 PM   
donnieclark

I am desperately in need of help, i've been to dozens of doctors over these 2 years and haven't been diagnosed yet. I suffer from a nauseous feeling after eating however not like i could physically could be sick just in the pit of my stomach. Certain foods aren't as bad as others however. I take domperidone and lansoprazole and have tried rantidine, esameprazole and emozul with no effect. I also suffer from a phobia of vomiting and have been to counsellors and they insist my problem is down to anxiety. they think it may be gastritis, i had an endoscopy and was told i have mild atrophy. I've been told to eat more and ill feel better but i can't. I lost almost 2 stone in weight and i used to stop eating when ever i felt unwell i also became agrophobic. Please can anyway help me or say theyve suffered something similiar i'm desperate
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/nausea-after-eating-for-2-years-please-help-604451

Marketing Service Video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Stocks >> Nausea after eating for 2 YEARS!! please help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode