Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
How to put more effort into how I look?   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Stocks >> How to put more effort into how I look? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to put more effort into how I look? - 8/9/2017 12:44:11 AM   
donnieclark

I see all these people dressing up and wearing nice outfits and with their hair and make-up all done and they look so shiny and polished (How?) and I feel like I wanna do that but I just can't be bothered.

I apparently have a decent face, I might even like it (except my nose). I have a few acne scars that aren't that bad, just a few dark spots left after I used what my dermatologist prescribed for the very mild acne and am working on the scars. Easily coverable and will probably even fade away in a while.

I'm a month away from my ugw and am feeling hopeful about being able to wear nice clothes when I'm 5 lbs away from my ugw so maybe in a few weeks. Currently I never go out and when I do I cover up in the baggiest clothes possible. I have a decent sense of style but just can't be bothered to use it cause I'm almost always in such a fuck-all mood.

My hair is a MESS. It kinda looks like it's that effortlessly messy thing but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it's not extremely frizzy but can be, it's not sleek either. It's in between curly and wavy. It's like that near my forehead too and I try to straighten that out when I can be bothered to. Styling my hair is a once in a blue moon event. It's something I have to wash my hair the day before and style it the night before for, and it still ends up looking shit. This, along with my always associating hair worn down with confidence and a free-spirit, keeps me from wearing it down. Also it's hard to manage and looks frizzy after a while. It doesn't behave and I feel like out of all these things, even if I ignore everything else, I can still look good but my hair ruins it all. Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.myproana.com/index.php/topic/1964890-how-to-put-more-effort-into-how-i-look/

Energy Efficiency Video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Stocks >> How to put more effort into how I look? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode