Home Become a Member Contact Us WinPicks Software Scoresline Sports Forum

Forums   Register   Profile   Inbox   Address Book   Subscribe   My Forums   Search   FAQ   Login   Log Out
How to cover a 2500 sq ft, 3 story house   Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Internet Stocks >> How to cover a 2500 sq ft, 3 story house Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to cover a 2500 sq ft, 3 story house - 8/10/2017 12:28:24 AM   
donnieclark

I have a three story house, about 500 sq ft in the walkout basement, 1,000 sq ft on the main above ground floor, and 1,000 sq ft on the second floor. I have a Netgear C6300, AC1750 wifi cable modem router at the main computer at the far east end of the basement. We have up to 19 wifi devices, but only 10-12 or so would be active at any given time. My main computer is wired to the c6300 in the basement. I don't see much trouble with my tablet or the smart tv at the west end of the second floor. Where we seem to have a problem is the west end of the main floor. there seem to be drops and delays. A problem in that spot might be that there are numerous wireless devices in that area to include: thermostat, chromecast, laptop, printer, echo dot, DVD player, a smart phone, and a wii. I don't want to move the location of the main PC and modem router. What would be the best solution to improve coverage throughout the house, given that I am using an AC1750 modem router? Would an extender work? Which one? Or do I have to go an entirely different system such as some $300 mesh network (I'd prefer not to spend that much, but...)? And if so, which one? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/how-to-cover-a-2500-sq-ft-3-story-house/

Utility Management Video Examples
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Market Sectors] >> Internet Stocks >> How to cover a 2500 sq ft, 3 story house Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode